Jack worked with global communications agency Havas Group to promote Jameson’s whiskey, with a multiple format out door advertising campaign across the UK.
Targeting the brands key demographic, the JACK team sourced key locations close to drinking hubs, nightclubs and live gig venues executing an out of home campaign across street level an elevated poster sites, as well as murals created by local artists in each city. A stop motion video depicting the London mural being created was also commissioned to support the campaign online.
- London, Manchester and Leeds
- 4 Sheets, 48 Sheet and 3 Mural Sites in London, Manchester and Leeds
- All sites were chosen because of their proximity to popular nightlife areas, gig venues and drinking hubs, as well as mural sites in each city in areas of key footfall.
- OTS 102,462,500 (Across all UK, including mural sites)
- The campaign was supported across social media sites using the hashtag #Jamsonworks